The Avant® 2120 also incorporates Nonin's proven PureSAT® pulse oximetry technology trusted by clinicians worldwide. The SpO2 module provides an accurate assessment of the patient's blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. You can rely on a dependable, quality reading even with the most challenging of patients.
- FlexibleAutomated and on-demand NIBP measurements.
- Adjustable PressureUser or system-defined dynamic inflation pressure.
- Cost-EffectiveQuick on-site user calibration.
- EfficientDual voltage adaptability or battery operation; fast recharge.
- Comprehensive Data CaptureIdeal for extended monitoring.
- Superior PerformanceSpecified for use in motion and low perfusion environments. (Avant 2120 Technical Bulletin)
- Print capabilitiesAllows you to print data either on-demand or automatically.
- User-defined alarm defaultsUser can establish customized alarm default limits.
- Updated NIBP module and softwareImproved NIBP pump and software provide better performance in motion environments. Updated display software — No more loss of blood pressure data when the unit is turned off.
- New initial cuff inflation pressureAllows you to select initial cuff inflation up to 240 mmHg.
- New history mode displayUsers will now view previously captured pulse,oximetry, and NIBP data on the display while in history mode.
- New Manual and Printing Quick Reference/Error Code Quick Reference cards for easy reference.
- Avant Series PrinterA lightweight, portable thermal printer with a long-life lithium battery and easy paper loading.
- Avant Series Pole ClampAllows the Avant Model 2120 to be mounted on a vertical or a horizontal pole.