Nonin Medical's WristOx® 3100 is a small, lightweight pulse oximeter designed to be worn comfortably on the patient's wrist. Ideal for monitoring daily activities and overnight studies, the compact design of the WristOx is intended to give the patient greater freedom while improving patient compliance. Right out of the box in the spot-check mode, the WristOx is a powerful tool. To complete the picture, add nVISION software and enable advanced WristOx features.
- SmallFits comfortably on the patient's wrist
- VersatileIdeal for spot checking, short or long-term monitoring applications
- PowerfulMinimum 24 hours of battery life and 33 hours of non-volatile memory
- Easy-to-UseSimply plug in the sensor and go; large easy-to-read LCD
- ExpandableAdvanced features available when used with Nonin's nVISION data management software
- Durable3-year warranty
- CompatibleWorks with Nonin's full line of PureLight® sensors