The Onyx®II 9550 is ideal for use in any situation where a fast and accurate reading of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate is needed. Never search for a pulse oximeter or sensor again. The portability and functionality of the Onyx II 9550 makes it a valuable tool in any situation where a fast and accurate reading of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate is needed.
- SimpleAutomatically turns on for fast, easy spot-checks
- Superior AccuracyTrusted by clinicians worldwide
- EfficientAllows for 2500 spot-checks or 21 hours of continuous use
- VersatileAccommodates finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Enhanced DesignSmaller
Wider LED viewing angle
Easy battery access
- Small & Lightweight Take the Onyx II 9550 anywhere: on a lanyard, in a carrying case or in your pocket/purse. It weighs less than 2 oz.
- Large Bright LED Display SpO2 and Pulse Rate can be read from any angle, day or night.
- Pulse Quality Indicator Brilliant, easy-to-see LED provides a quick and accurate assessment of patient readings.
- Pediatric to Adult Finger SizesAccommodates a wide range of finger thicknesses,
0.3 - 1.0 inch (8 mm to 26 mm).
- Automatic On/Off
- Energy EfficientA new turn-off mechanism allows two AAA batteries to provide approximately 2500 spot-checks or 21 hours of continuous operation.
- Durable & ReliableRugged enough to be used in the most demanding situations. The Onyx II 9550 has the US Army and US Air Force aeromedical certification for use in helicopters.