FMI 300 Series Operatory Lights
Please contact us at 1-800-464-2470; for any questions or status updates.
INTRODUCING THE FMI-301CLED
FedMedical, Inc. has developed a new ship board LED exam light specifically for fleet use by the U.S. Navy.
Our two models, the full-sized FMI-301CLED, and the slightly more compact FMI- 301CLED-LCS are designed to meet or exceed the current established standards for medical lighting for Navy ships.
These models have passed the MIL-S-901D Deck/Hull mounted shock tests, and NAVMEDLOGCOM has added the new lights to the fleets AMALs depending on ship size. LSDs and above use the FMI-301CLED, while the DDG and smaller class ships use the compact FMI-301CLED-LCS.
The compact but powerful LED head unit provides maximum brightness and color accuracy. The units have a 50,000 hour-rated LED life meaning this light will faithfully serve your crew for many long years, while consuming the least amount of energy.
- Output rated at 55,000 LUX at 24â€²â€² (610mm) distance
- 4,300Â° K pure white illumination
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Whiter, more color-correct light than halogen exam lights
- Near-zero heat from both light beam and light head housing
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Compact head design with smooth arm articulation
- Arm docking assembly for safety during rough seas